- Props: Clients are welcome to use our props, or provide your own props. Contact us for more details.
- Payment: Full payment is due prior to the start of the photo shoot. We accept cash, debit or credit.
- Processing Time: Up to 14 business days to process, Up to 2 months for Weddings.
- Weather: For outdoor sessions only, if weather creates an unproductive photo shoot, we will reschedule at no additional charge.
- Prices: Prices are subject to change at anytime.
- Refunds: No refunds on deposits, session or retainer fees or any services provided.
- Sales Tax: Photographers who provide a “tangible product” must collect sales tax for any service that produces product.
- Hourly Rate: Portrait sessions generally last 30 to 60 minutes.
- Travel: Contact us to discuss travel fees for locations outside of Sacramento California.
- Customer Service: 916 546-0018
- Customer Service Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Ready to book? Click HERE
Q: How would you describe your style of photography?
In a series of words: organic, film-inspired and fun.
I love bringing out the personalities of my subjects and capturing amazing light in a very artistic way.
Bottom line- I look at every image as a piece of art and hope my clients do as well.
Q: Are you available to travel?
I’m available for travel throughout the year.
Travel fees for locations within Sacramento county and some of Placer county is included in all sessions.
Q: Why did you start doing photography?
With a photo you can capture a moment, and have it forever.
We can easily take that idea for granted, with photography being so ubiquitous these days.
I wanted to create these memories for not only my family and myself, but for other families to enjoy throughout the decades.
To me, I can look at a photograph, and it transports me to that time, that food, that place, and it makes me feel more cultured, more complete, happier, and it takes me to that place and time.
Q: What do you like to take pictures of the most?
I love taking pictures of personalities more than anything.
I also enjoy taking pictures of scenic places, and things that inspire me.
However, nothing moves me more than to see the light behind a person or pets eyes.
Q: We’d love to have you shoot our newborn session, what’s next?
YAY! All you need to do to secure your date is a signed contract and a minimum retainer.
Once I receive both in hand, the date is yours.
(obviously babies don’t always come on their dates, and so I am flexible and will be willing to move that date around within the first 14 days of birth).
Q: When do you typically hold your outdoor portrait sessions?
Weekdays are best and weekends book fast.
The best lighting is near Sunrise and Sunset however we hold outdoor portrait sessions at the time that works best for you.
Q: When do you typically hold your Newborn Sessions?
Newborn sessions are best when done within the first 14 days of your birth, we will go up to 4 weeks old. (10 days and under is OPTIMAL). This is the time that they are the most sleepy, and we will be able to get the most out of your session.
Q: What should I wear to my Portrait Session?
Well, chances are I probably don't know your exact style, BUT, what I do know is if you're interested in our style of photography, you're not the matching jeans and black polo shirt type. HIGHLY encourage color, even if it's just in your accessories and shoes. Outfits that show character and personality and something that you would wear on a regular basis. You can bring 2 outfits and most clients bring one casual and one dressier. For most sessions and definitely an Engagement Session, We would highly recommend getting your hair and makeup done. It makes quite a big difference in the photos and helps our features to be brighter and pop more
*ALSO* Please feel free to bring props or ask about what we have! We love incorporating a fun little scene into a session. May it be kites, a picnic basket and blanket, books on a blanket, bikes, baskets of fruit or flowers, old vintage cameras or really anything! If you are a musician, bring your instrument. If you are a couple that loves to go fishing, let's take some pictures of that! Bottom line- let's capture your love and life style
Q: Do you choose the location of our session for us?
We leave that decision up to our clients. You know your speed of life, style and comfort zone way more than i obviously do.
If you need help figuring out where to shoot, then we definitely offer suggestions.