In Hospital | $150
In Studio | $175
In Your Home | $150
- Licensed and Insured Professional Photographer
- Pre Consult Via Phone, Email, or Face to Face
- Online Electronic Agreement and Helpful Tips
- Photographers Artistic Eye, Knowledge & Time
- 30 Minute Portrait Sessions
- Digital Keepsake Collage
- Turn Around Time for Editing 2 to 4 Business Days
- Online Proofing Gallery and Print Shop
- 10 Digital Images Per Session
- Print Release Allowing to Print at any Location
- Auto Enrollment to Client Loyalty Discounts
To secure a date a non refundable retainer is required and applied to your remaining balance due.
- MUST be paid in full before images are released can be used as gift cards.
- Military 10% Off All Purchases - (contact us for coupon code)
- Travel fee for locations 30 miles outside of Sacramento, California
- Ask about our payment plans
How to Book
- Select - Session
- Select - Deposit or Payment Option
When do I book?
The sooner the better to secure a pending date based on babies estimated date of arrival.
The first week after birth is best for those beautiful sleepy baby poses.
However our newborn sessions have no age limit as we understand some babies may need more time than others before they are ready for pictures.
Our newborn photographer will spend up to 2 hours in the comfort of your own home, our studio or even at the hospital.
Do I need to bring anything?
Offering a great selection of props, outfits, headbands, wraps and more to use during your session you have no need to bring anything unless you like to use something for your pictures.
What to Expect & How to Prepare
To achieve the best possible outcome for your newborn session.
Relax and come knowing we guarantee your investment will be honored.
Your family will fall in love all over again during your session and again viewing your beautiful images.
Please remember Newborns are very needy they cry, get curious and feed often. This is why it is best to have your newborn session as soon as possible. The older they get the harder it is to keep them asleep while posing as they become more and more curious and their little tummies are growing. During your session we may ask for your help, however it is our job to soothe and pose them.
Newborn Safety & Composites
Composites and a little about them -
Are 2 (sometimes 3+) images that are taken and merged together in Photoshop.
The parents and or a second photographer are right there to ensure comfort and safety.
Many images that you see are done with parents very close, sometimes so close they need to be edited out of the image.
Baby Safety -
Baby safety is very important.
This is something every parent should consider when choosing your newborn photographer.
Anything you deem unsafe take precautions don’t do it.
Don't assume that the photographer knows what they’re doing.
Being a In Hospital Newborn Photographer Lori Thomas has worked with up to 10 babies in one day
and is very aware of the importance in baby safety.